Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A shop who do 8mm development

  1. #1
    Inactive Member otankonasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    hi!
    i'm sorry if this question had asked before.

    which is the best place to develop super 8mm film in chicago? (i found the url link.)

    http://www.city-net.com/~fodder/labs/labmw.html

    any answer would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you are getting Kodachrome processed, you can send it through Wal-Mart or you can use Kodak mailers through New Jersey or you can send it to Dwayne's in Kansas. Word on the street is it all winds up at Dwayne's anyway.

    (I use the pre-paid Kodachrome with the mailer, It's the cheapest and I'm happy with the results and service)

    For Black and White there are a lot of labs to go to. Film and Video Services in Minneapolis is pretty cheap and a lot of people swear by them.
    http://www.filmvideoservices.net/blackandwhite.html

    I use Franklin Film Labs:

    http://www.franklinfilmlab.com/

    They are more expensive but I really like the results and they seem to pay a lot of attention. A couple of rolls back I had a little minor scratching of one roll and they noticed it and sent me an advisory to check my camera.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •